Friday, September 15, 2006

Butal Apap 325 Caff Tab Mik Info Fioricet



Today is one of those days where you say "ui weird day."

To begin, I got up at 5 am (yes yes, at 5, and it was very cold, today touched be the first tee of the season: S), because I had to go to the train station to say goodbye to my brother, who is 3 months to live in UK, I'm going to miss you: _ because I wonder now ... and who i will fix the computer when you fuck? who will keep me and my sister we Liem to oxtias? resorver who is going to all my whys? (Is that is like a walking dictionary xD) and who will now give me the moral of advice from the lame ***? joooooo, of course all this can be forgotten if we consider that in his absence has given me his room xDDD (and of course I have already started filling with my frikadas xD), I have finally own room, I can not believe it! (Albeit for only 3 months xD)

have also started classes today, and prrrff go petarda class people, rather petarda of death (with the exception of some colleagues:: P) but not too much of my " One-day-smeared-with-your-blood-my-beating-of-baseball "]: D anyway, I will dedicate myself to throw them xD looks threatening


Ale, beginning on Monday left me alone in my house my sister slut, usually cool when parents go on vacation, but if you leave me with a snake like my sister, everything changes, so please secuestradme, I do not metais me in a dark pit, his " fillets to Dracula with cat piss "as my brother is worse than all that, and if he will call my parents again like last year to tell lies as long as fuck, even worse. And I feel he's trying to enslave cleaning or something like that (kind Cinderella). For now I am looking for a latch to the door of the room, so I will not get out of there in 4 days that my parents are away

u_u Well, I leave a few ratty-icons, this time I have been very pleased with the result, but buuaahh ...


[08] Ewan McGregor
[10] Trent Reznor
[17] Shirley Manson

Teasers:












01 Ewan McGregor . 02. 03.

04. 05. 06.

07. 08.






Trent Reznor 10. 11. 12.

13. 14. 15.

16. 17. 18.

19. 20.







Shirley Manson 21. 22. 23.

24. 25. 26.

27. 28. 29.

30. 31. 32.

33. 34. 35.

36. 37. 38.


0 comments:

Post a Comment